Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Heart Food!

I have an obsession with food. I love to cook. I love to talk about food. I love to eat. I love to go to restaurants and then try to recreate the recipes at home. I love to make people happy by feeding them. See- obsession.

As I was writing my personal blog I noticed I have a lot of entries about food. I also noticed I take a lot of pictures of food. I can't imagine anything I would enjoy more than traveling the world, trying new food, taking pictures of it, and writing about it. That's when I decided I would start a food blog.

This blog will have a few carefully selected authors. None of us are professional chefs. We are simply people who love food and love to cook. The blog will have entries about our favorite foods, interesting food, disgusting food, recipes, ideas for cooking, etc. Basically- if you love food you'll love our blog!

Let the food obsession blog begin!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that this blog would ROCK my world if you updated it more often. :)

    ReplyDelete