Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello strangers! (Ok, I know I'm the stranger.)

I was just censured for posting pictures of food I've made lately on Facebook rather than the blog. So... ok, I'm back with a build up of bunches of recipes. But don't think I'm going to give it all to you at once. I've got to make these last a while!
Since it's autumn, I'll start with a perfect breakfast for a crisp fall morning.

French Toast with Apple Butter and Honey
I prefer to make this with good quality french or italian bread rather than plain sliced bread. I always mix vanilla and cinnamon in with my egg & milk mixture when I make french toast. After giving each piece a little butter, top with spoonfuls of apple butter and drizzle with honey or pure maple syrup.
Delicious served with a glass of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment